We are looking for the first Data Engineer to join our team in Israel. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of our data and data pipeline. Our ideal candidate is one who enjoys playing and building data systems, is a tech enthusiast who learns fast.
- Creating and maintaining scalable data pipeline and analytics infrastructure
- Create data flow to support Data Science department requirements
- Build the infrastructure for loading and transformation of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Support and create services to the front-end
- Driving innovation, building and improving the product
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- 2-4 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- You “speak” SQL fluently. Experience optimizing queries for performance. Experience with non-relational databases as well
- Experience creating and optimizing data processes, pipelines, and architectures
- Experience working with Kafka around micro-services
- Experience with DevOps tasks
- Experience with open-source tools for writing ETLs and pipelines such as Apache Beam, Apache Airflow, etc.
- Cloud experience (preferably Azure and GCP) – a great plus.
- Fluent English and effective written and verbal communication skills