Dev Ops Engineer
At OPORA we’re on a mission - to preempt adversary attacks. Our Adversary Threat Management "ATM" platform provides a real-time and continuous view of a customer’s cyber adversaries, exposing and monitoring their attack infrastructure, and delivering preemptive action to prevent and contain attacks at the source. OPORA’s customers are no longer just reacting to cybersecurity events, but rather preemptively protecting their organization from previously uncontested adversaries.
As a DevOps engineer, you will define and provide the state-of-art infrastructure to propel rapid development, implementation and deployment of microservices. You will have the opportunity to tackle big-data and huge-scale computing challenges, deploy and maintain distributed multi-cloud product infrastructures, implement CI / CD and data pipelines and much more.
- Implement infrastructure and procedures to support a 24/7 business
- Work with the development team to configure, support, and improve the infrastructure
- Build and maintaining our CI/CD platform
- Build Automated procedures
- Administering and supporting high scale Production workloads
- Design, test and deployment of product and integration infrastructures.
- Job requires work during off-hours for on-call support
- Linux based systems administration skills (Ubuntu/CentOS/Alpine Linux)
- At least 3 years of proven DevOps experience, preferably in a large-scale cyber product or service environment
- Strong understanding of distributed SaaS-based systems architectures.
- Scripting skills (Python, Bash, Node.js)
- Working with SQL DB (MySQL, PostgreSQL DB)
- Knowledge of CI & CD practices and supporting tools (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, Git)
- Hands-on experience with public cloud platforms (GCP / AWS)
- Working with Microservices infrastructure (Kubernetes, Docker)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of networking, routing, DNS, load balancing
- Knowledge of core security principles
- Experience with infrastructure-as-Code frameworks (Terraform)
- Experience with Monitoring tools
- Experience with Logging systems like Xpolog, Splunk, ELK
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent