Technical Customer Success Manager - US Dallas/San Francisco
Opora is a fast-moving company, creating the next generation of Cyber ThreatIntelligence technologies and delivering them to our expanding list of international clients. We are at the forefront of multiple technology trends, uniquely combining Cloud Computing, Big Data, Machine Learning, and other cutting-edge fields into an intelligent, dynamic, and robust Cyber ThreatIntelligence platform running on the global cloud.
We are looking for a talented Technical Customer Success Manager in the US Dallas/San Francisco are to join our team
- Use your technical and product expertise to define and drive our customers towards product on-boarding, adoption, and overall satisfaction
- Manage performance metrics CSAT, Renewal rate, Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood,Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders, executive sponsors and partners to drive cybersecurity solution adoption to ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Become an internal advocate of the client and bring the voice of the customer into the rest of the organization through periodic client calls and technical integrations
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Engineering & Intelligence teams to deliver meaningful outcomes and increasing business value to our clients
- Work closely with global partners from the industry on key cooperations.
- Travel as necessary (10-20%)
- 3-4years relevant work experience in customer success, pre-sales, post sales technical account management and similar roles
- Familiar with Mitre Att&ck framework, as well as some popular Threat Intelligence tools (MISP,PassiveTotal, Cortex etc.)
- Ability to write scripts when needed (Python/ PowerShell /Bash)
- Experience as a SOC analyst/manager preferred. Experience withSecurity Incident Response tools and IR workflow process –Advantage
- Experience with enterprise security products and/or offerings
- Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in away that is easy for an audience of various technical skills to understand